Sunday, October 5, 2008

Camera-Critters: Snippet!

This is my friend Snippet.
He lives with his family in my house. Don't ask me where, I don't really know! When I first saw his parents I was so much scared that I shouted for help like I had seen a...crocodile!


He has many brothers and sisters but they don't annoy me. They just eat all the insects that approach my balcony's lights. As soon as the winter comes they disappear and I see them again when the summer comes.
So long Snippet!!!
See you next summer!!!

12 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

oh yes we have many snippets here in Fl sk

HeatherK said...

wow, snippet. interesting name. it has already started to get too cold for outside crawly critters in Nova Scotia.

Anonymous said...

Cool friends you have, and eating bugs :-) Burning sky : wonderful !

DeniseinVA said...

There are a few of Snippets American cousins in Virginia. They balance things out like your good little Snippet. I am happy you got a photograph of him to share with us :)

antigoni said...

Brrrrrrr! When i see them my hair stand up. When we were to Florida, we had these little critters but they were bigger than their Greek cousins.

Maria Verivaki said...

ti love these creepies too - we never throw them out of the house

Maria said...

Wow, its sooo cute! What a lovely little friend!

Maria said...

Hello Marina, come to my blog and see what has come from Greece to Austria! You will be surprised! :)

Maria said...

No, I did not know that it is snowing on Olympus! Must be very cold up there.
Interesting to know, thank you!
But it is cosy and warm in Salamina, funny how different this can be. We have today 19°C in Vienna and it's already evening! But the mornings are very cool here!

Louise said...

This is cute. Love the commentary!

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh isn't that just hilarious! We have mice and rats out here and they come IN in the winter :( Here's to hoping I won't get too many this winter.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Hello snippet. Don't see anyone like you in mya part of the world.