Friday, June 4, 2010

Silly sandals...

How can someone with pale skin become...black?
The answer is easy: he can color his boby using black paint or... he can use his sandals!!!

I was going down the stairs towards my sister's apartment when I slided.
The strawberries I was carring were spilt everywhere.
I hit badly at my back and my skin turned black - full of bruises.
Ow yes, they hurt a lot! I can't sit, I can't sleep, I can't drive my car.
I should have get rid of the sandals but I liked their color cause they comported with my bathing suit.
Silly sandals and silly me!

6 comments:

ayamlin said...

Hi Marina!
oh, poor Marina!
I hope you get well soon.
but it was good you broke your bones!
Have a comfortable weekend as soon as possible....

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear you slipped.....I have a pair of those too and my husband told me to get a new pair that had more tread on the bottom because I slipped as well. I didn't fall, thank goodness.

Get well soon :)

Anette said...

Why do we always keep silly dangerous footwear! Until we fall and almost break our neck! Have you thrown them away yet?

ayamlin said...

Hi marina!
do you watch the world cup games?
I'm gonna watch Greece VS Nigeria at the world cup!
I'm cheering for Greece of course:)

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Marina and ouch! So sorry about your fall down the stairs. I have done that myself so know how you are feeling right about now. Feel better soon.

Thanks for stopping by. If ever you visit this area, I will make sure you get the best hotdogs and french fries ;)

An English Girl Rambles

Maria said...

Hi Marina, I hope you are better now and I'm happy that you did not break your bones!!!
I LOVE to wear flip flops, it's pure summer feeling to me :)
Have a nice week and take care!! Hugs, Maria