Friday, July 9, 2010

20 days to go...

Last months were very busy! We had to finish some health issues and treatments, to travell to Brussels looking for an apartment, to agree with a mover for the transfer.Luckily everything went well!
That's my new house and its view! Do you like it? I sure do...and my feet agree cause they suffered a lot until we found it!

And now...CHAOS!!!

This is exactly what is going on in my house! Boxes everywhere, lists about the things I must do before we leave, "goodbyes" to friends...
I'll miss everything, that's for sure: my family and friends, my house,
my garden,
Sunday's coffee near the sea...
A new friend told me to hide a wish in every box I close and it will come true as soon as the box is opened! I liked that idea and I did so! May the new country fulfill our hopes and dreams, may we have good health and happiness, may my children use to the life there and don't have any problems!
This is my last post from Greece! I'm sorry that I didn't answer or visit you as often as I would like to.I hope I'll meet you again as soon as I have an internet connection at my new house.

I love you everybody!

6 comments:

ayamlin said...

Hi Marina
Good luck in Belgium!
Belgium is one of my favorite countries.
Because my valuable friend was Belgian and he was an old man.
but he passed away two years ago.
I wanna go to Belgium someday!
There are lots of beutiful scenery in Belgium and lots of fun thing is waiting for your family:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh Marina, I wish you and your family much happiness in your new home and country. I will be thinking of you my friend and hope this move goes smoothly. A lovely tradition to hide a wish in every box. May all your wishes come true :)

Thank you for stopping by and wishing me a happy birthday. So very kind of you. I hope your mother also had a wonderful birthday.

An English Girl Rambles

Maria said...

Good luck, Marina! I liked the tradition to hide a wish in every box! In my thoughts, I send another wish to you!
All the best! Hugs, Maria

Reader Wil said...

Hi Marina! How wonderful thast you found a house in Brussels! I wish you a great time there. Can we meet?
That would be fun! How is Antigone? Is she coming to see you in Belgium? You will certainly miss family life in Brussels.
Good luck and happiness!

Reader Wil said...

Please give my love to your sister! I hope to hear from you when you have arrived in Brussels!

Tamara Jansen said...

Just checking in to see how your are doing in Belgium! Hope to hear from you soon.